It Is Well

Hello Starlings,
     Great news... I got a new computer! I am so excited about getting it, it is much faster and has much better graphics. :D I took my first photo's on ultra graphics and I was stunned at the difference.

Hope you like this post <3
Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd







BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS
Hawai in Chestnut
You can get this absolutely stunning skin at Ultra from May 15th - June 15th, 2017. The head appliers can be bought omega compatible and [AK] in the tones Apricot, Caramel, Chestnut, Pineapple, Sand and Walnut. 

DRESS
Sandra Outfit
This absolutely beautiful gown is a sneak peek for my Starlings. <3 It will be available at Fitmesh Designers Expose June round from June 1st-21st. I love how it flows across my body and is both stunning and sexy! It comes with the following sizes; Fitted Mesh, 5 standard mesh sizes, Maitreya, Slink, and Venus.

EYES AND EYELASHES
Dramatic Eyes and Eyelashes
Once again showing off this gorgeous item from the May Powder Pack! 

HAIR
Xia
I absolutely love this hair, it is so detailed and goes perfectly with the gown I'm wearing! I, of course, picked up the brown pack! 

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

HEELS
Evelyn Heels
Of course, I grabbed another stunning pair of shoes from KC Couture, how could I resist? The purest and adorable little heart just make me squee! These heels are compatible with Slink, Isis, Venus, Freya, Eve, Maitreya and TMP high feet. Options include 5 different metals and 45 different colours to change individual parts of the shoes; main, gems, pearls, pearls 2, heart, insole, and sole. Go get them, they're gorgeous!

NAILS
Mesh Nails - Coffin

NAIL APPLIERS
Blueberry Lovers Nail Appliers

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------


POSE
Paula - #I Love Poses#

LOCATION


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.