Celebration!

Hello Starlings,

     OMG! Guess what?!? I am the newest official blogger for 1 Hundred. When I found out, I literally started crying. Thanks to you, my wonderful readers/viewers, a dream has come true for me. 1 Hundred is one of my absolute favourite designers... all sweet and sexy! ;)

    To celebrate I have a special post for you all... a 1 Hundred, Thrift Shop Haul! I am showing off the 4 items that are sold at Thrift Shop going on right now.

     More exciting news.... I am officially the blogger manager for !!Firelight!! an up and coming hair and fashion store! Check out my sponsor page/in world picks for more information about !!Firelight!! and feel free to ask me for a blogger application!

     Anyways, time to show off my gorgeous goodies!

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd











PHOTO 1
1 Hundred
Bad Girl Jumpsuit in Sky
This sexy as hell full bodysuit comes compatible with the following mesh bodies; Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass and Physique. I absolutely love how it cling to every curve and really shows off the goods. ;)


PHOTO 2
1 Hundred
Eye Candy in Lilac
I little risqué but damn it's hot! This sexy little number comes with appliers for; Lola, *L inc.*, Banned, Physique, Wowmeh, Belleza, Maitreya and omega.

PHOTO 3
1 Hundred
Just Me Mini in Berry
I am absolutely in love with this minidress! It is the exclusive for the Thrift Shop event so you better grab it before it's gone! It can be bought in Berry, Fuschia, Lilac and Mint. Compatible bodies are; Maitreya, Physique, Hourglass and Belleza.

PHOTO 4
1 Hundred
Sugar Mini in Sky
Gorgeous! I love that this is a set and includes the sexy mini top and skirt. What's fabulous about that is it means you can mix and match! Compatible bodies are; Maitreya, Physique, Hourglass and Belleza.







ADDITIONAL CREDITS

BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS
This skin is coming out soon! When the date gets closer I will be happy to tell you what event it's at. ;) Be ready because this skin is a stunner! 


EYES AND EYELASHES
Dramatic Eyes and Eyelashes
Once again showing off this gorgeous item from the May Powder Pack! 

HAIR
Saturn IV in Browns
I am so thankful that I found !!Firelight!!. Their hairs are gorgeous! It's a brand spankin' new store and I can tell it's going to be big! This beautiful hair includes rigged and unrigged styles. Each HUD has 12 different colours. This braid is so cute and perfectly suits this outfit and pretty much everything I own. :D

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!


SHOES (PIC 1)
Harlem Sneakers
This is one of my favourite brands for shoes if you couldn't guess! Not the first time blogging these shoes, they are just so perfect! Compatible with Belleza, Eve, Maitreya, Slink and TMP feet. The shoes are fully customizable with 40 different colour options and 24 patterns.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.