Firework

Hello Starlings,
     Happy Independence Day! I hope you all have a wonderful day full of food, family, friends and fireworks! This look is very much targeted for July 4th, I hope you like it!

     I wanted to tell you all about a new store called UN:Locked Fashions. The owner reached out to me and wanted me to check out some of her work. I instantly fell in love! She was so sweet and provided the outfit for todays blog! You know how much I love seeing new designers become successful and I think UN:Locked Fashion will go far!

     I hope you love this ensemble as much as I do!

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd







BODY
Lara Mesh Body

FEET RIBBONS 
Feet Ribbon
These super cute feet ribbon come with sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink High feet. What is really unique about them is that the colour HUD allows you to view the whole spectrum of colours and customize both the ribbon and the bow with literally any colour you choose!

HAIR
Astrid in Reds
This is such a sleek and beautiful hair! You can grab it in many colour options including fatpack! Each option includes a Rigged, Unrigged, and Busty hair.

NAILS
American Flag Nails
These nails are so beautiful! You can purchase them for Maitreya, Slink or Omega. You can also purchase a fatpack which, btw is 20% OFF in store! Included you have 5 different flag options for both nails and toenails.

OUTFIT
Destiny Outfit
This outfit is absolutely perfect for July 4th! It's so darn cute, and I wish I had it RL! This beauty is compatible with Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Tonic, TMP, eBody and classic avatars! So, no excuses not to get it! Also included is a HUD with 3 top options and 3 skirt options!

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

SUNGLASSES
Puki Shades
These adorable shades are a Ninety gifty and come in 8 different options, I absolutely adore them! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.