Gothic Garage Sale Haul

Hello Starlings,

    Shhh... if anyone asks I didn't just buy a whole bunch of goodies at the Gothic Garage Sale! (Maybe I did, just don't tell hubby!) The event is full of absolutely fabulous goodies right now and I'm so excited to show you the look I put together!

   The event features items from 50-75% off as well as a L$5 hunt with currently 21 different amazing quality items to be found!

When: July 28th - August 8th, 2017
Where: @Spectacle

Note: During my post, if an item says @GGS then well.. the item is at the Gothic Garage Sale which is most of these goodies! :D





BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Calamity in Sand
This skin is absolutely stunning and perfect for this look, I love it! @GGS

BOOTS W/ STOCKINGS .:Cheeky:. Michel Boots and Tights
Ahh these are so cute! Honestly I've been looking for a set like this forever, and these are perfect! You can customize the heel colour, metal colour and stockings style. Compatible with Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus mesh bodies. @GGS

DRESS Sugar Tart in Translucent Black Latex
Hot hot hot! I tried this on and was terrified it wouldn't fit because I wanted it SO bad. It first like a glove, I'm absolutely in love with it! So glad I bought it. <3 Compatible with Freya, Isis, Venus, Classic, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass and Physique avatars. @ GGS

HAIR SN@TCH Giselle Hair in Gothics
Yet another steal I just had to grab! I don't have anything with a colour HUD quite like this, and I absolutely love it! HUD comes with 14 different colour options! Also included is a regular and large sized hair. @GGS

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

HEADBAND The Little Bat Grimrose Headband
This beautiful headband has been one I've worn and blogged many times. You can grab it from the gacha in the main store. There are 8 commons and 2 rares to collect, this beautiful red version is a rare.

EYES Zombie Suicide Velvet Eyes
These mesh eyes are so beautiful! You can grab them in Green and purple. I've had them for quite a while and love them!

EYESHADOW Inevitable Madness Beautiful Undead Shadows
With a look like this, Inevitable Madness HAD to be included. These shadows are so stunning. I'm not sure why but I have found it impossible to find the kind of black shadow I have been dreaming of and this eyeshadow has absolutely given me life! <3 This palette comes with 4 colour options! These shadows can be worn via Catwa, LeLutka and Omega HUD's.

GLOVES Addams Helene Gloves
I love the detail these gloves add to my ensemble. They look like the perfect cross between lace gloves and tattoos! 

LIPSTICK [Pink Fuel] Lipstick Essentials in Red
Thank you powder pack! This stunning collection of lipsticks was a previous pack item and I use them almost daily!

NAILS #EMPIRE Coffin Nails in Medium
These nails are so gorgeous and I love the size on them they are kind of... perfect! <3

NAIL APPLIERS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Mark of the Pirate Nails
Ahh, these are so beautiful! Firstly, can I say... THANK YOU to the owner of Dark Passions, she is also running the Gothic Garage Sale as well as many other delightfully dark events. You can grab these beautiful nails @Genre from July 15th - 11th as an event gift! Compatible with Slink, Maitreya, and Omega, yay!

NECKLACE The Little Bat Familiar Necklace
Such a beautiful necklace! Included is a HUD with 10 different familiar options for the main necklace piece. The best part? It's totally unisex! @GGS

PIERCINGS - EYE/BROW Zombie Suicide Tesha Piercings 2
I'm not sure how I didn't realize these fabulous piercings were hiding, like gems, in my inventory! I absolutely love them! Included is a shadow and non shadow version as well as 10 different gem options.

PIERCINGS - LIP/ANGEL BITE The Little Bat Riley Piercings in Black
More amazing piercings. Also, can anyone tell I'm obsessed with The Little bat? No?

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.