Tonight, Tonight

Hello Starlings,

     Today has been a busy week RL. In SL I have been trying to tackle my beast of an inventory and have found so many goodies that I totally forgot I had, it's kind of like Christmas!

     I should let you all know now, from August 8th - 15th I will be on vacation and celebrating my 5th wedding anniversary to my amazing husband RL and SL! I will miss you all but home to come back refreshed and with lots of creative ideas!

I hope you like my post!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd




BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Destiny in Pineapple
This skin is absolutely stunning! You can grab it @Applique from July 16th - August 7th and of course it's the signature 7DS Omega Head/Body HUD which is incredible! <3

DRESS Jana and Little's SL World Cassy Dress
I have been meaning to blog this forever, it's so gorgeous! I love how customizable it is, you can change the top part, bottom part and pantie colours, 14 interchangeable options for each part. You can grab it in store and it is compatible with Belleza, Maitreya and Slink mesh bodies!

EYE APPLIERS SlackGirl Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR !!Firelight!! Ophilia in Browns
WOW! Honestly this hair is so cute, I love it! It frames my face perfectly. You can grab it @Designers Circle from July 23rd until August 5th, you don't want to miss out!

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

These gorgeous heels were a previous WOH gift and I absolutely adore them!

LIPSTICK Inevitable Madness Foil Lipstick Pallet
LOVE this lipstick pallet so much! When you grab it you get 6 different colouring options ranging from gold to silver, all stunning of course! You can grab them @Hashtag Anniversary from July 15th to 30th. Running out of time, so go grab them now! 

NAILS #EMPIRE Coffin Nails in Medium
These nails are so gorgeous and I love the size on them they are kind of... perfect! <3

NAIL APPLIERS Inevitable Madness Metal Star Nail Set
These are so cute! There are applier HUDs for Astralia, Omega, Vista and Maitreya nails, each with 4 nail options! They are fabulous! Grab them @Spotlight. July 22nd is the last day and then they will be in the mainstore after event for regular price.

NECKLACE The Little Bat Heart of Darkness Necklace
This gorgeous necklace can be bought in multiple colours. Grab it in the mainstore, I am in love with it! Also, they have a matching nose ring for sale! 

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

------------

Photo's taken @Comhar Photo Studio


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.