LOTD #108

Hello Starlings,

     I have an announcement to make, my newest blog sponsor is LEGENDAIRE! Legendaire has been a store that I've been in love with for quite some time now. They have gorgeous goodies, pretty much everything you could desire, hehe! Today's post is featuring one of their amazing pairs of shoes!

    As August approaches I want to remind everyone that from August 8th - 15th I will be on my real life vacation, which I am so looking forward to!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd






BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Calamity in Pineapple
You can get this beautiful skin @Gothic Garage Sale from July 28th - August 8th, 2017. (Note: I will be posting the SLurl on the 28th.

EYE APPLIERS SlackGirl Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR Besom. ScreamQueen Fatpack Hair
This absolutely stunning hair is from the REIGN/Besom. gacha "Nosebleeds". When I was playing the gacha, I absolutely freaked out winning this hair, it's gorgeous!

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

HEELS LEGENDAIRE Royal Heels
I am in love with these heels! I love how they are simple and stunning, they can match with literally any outfit! Sizes included are for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink high feet in gold and silver. The included HUD gives you 10 beautiful colour options to play with!


NAILS #EMPIRE Coffin Nails in Medium
These nails are so gorgeous and I love the size on them they are kind of... perfect! <3

NAIL APPLIERS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Sirens Claws
You can find these gorgeous items @Genre from July 15th to August 11th. The detail on these is amazing and it makes them a must have!

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

SHORTS [WellMade] Vicky Shorts
I love how these shorts also look like a skirt, pretty cool! These beauties include sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and slink bodies. Also, the HUD allows 30 different colour options which is amazing!

TOP EmilyC Laced Top
Another lovely item by EmilyC! This beautiful top has a HUD with 18 colour options for the top and the strings as well as gold and silver options for the metal bits. Included sizes are for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya.

-----------------------------

POSES .::Nanika::. 
I used Natali and Desire bento poses. Both of these gorgeous poses can be purchased for only L$1 as well as many other poses!

Photo's taken @Brand New Colony




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.