Sunshine and Seashells Teaser

Hello Starlings,

     I am so blessed to be able to make this post today, and it's thanks to each and every one of you readers! Words will never be able to express how grateful I am to my readers and my sponsors! Blogging makes me feel so fulfilled. So thank you all for this opportunity! <3

     Today is a teaser for my first round of Gacha Good. This rounds theme is Sunshine and Seashells. The event runs from July 8th - July 30th. At the event, the stores have booths set up with at least one exclusive item as well as gacha machines in the middle of the land! Honestly, it looks pretty cool and goodness.... makes you want to spend all your lindens!

    Thanks to this event I have discovered many designers that I hadn't heard of and am so excited to explore more of their work!

I hope you love Sunshine and Seashells as much as I do!
Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd.






BIKINI
Tan Lines in Purple
This is such a beautiful swimsuit and I have nothing like it! Tan Lines is a gacha item @Sunshine and Seashells. You can play for Hourglass, Maitreya, Physique and TMP sizes. Prizes are the suit in Blue, Brown, Copper, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Teal and Fatpack.

BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS
Illy Skin and Makeup
This beautiful skin and makeup set was in the June 2017 Catwa Powder Pack. It comes in 4 different tones for both head and body.

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR
Solar Flare in Dark Browns
I think this is my fave Firelight hair yet! You can grab this exclusive gacha hair @Sunshine and Seashells. Included is both a rigged mesh and busty rigged mesh hair. The gacha prizes are hair HUD's in Blacks, Blonds, Dark Browns, Dark Reds, Essentials, Lite Browns, Mermaid Colors, Pastels, Silvers and Fantasy Colors. 

HEADPHONES
Duely Noted Headphones
This is a brand that is new to me and so glad I found it! You can get these headphones from the gacha @Sunshine and Seashells. Prizes are Shiny Gems Fatpack, Urban Grunge Fatpack, Duely Noted Fatpack and then Shiny Metal singles; Gold, Black, Hot Pink, Electric Blue, Aqua, Purple, Red, Salmon, Orange and Silver.

HEELS
Summer Wedges
These are so cute and well done! You can grab them @Fitmesh Designers Expose until July 21st! They are compatible with Slink High, and Maitreya mesh feet.

NAILS
Party Perfect
These nails are so cute and perfect for this outfit! You can purchase them as a FatPack, or for Maitreya, Omega and Slink nails. Included is 3 gorgeous different colours of both fingernails and toenails.

NECKLACE
Forgiven Necklace
Included in the Forgiven Unisex pack is 2 male bracelets, 2 feels bracelets, a male necklace, female necklace and colour change HUD. You can grab this beautiful set from the Around the Grid in 80 days hunt starting July 13th.

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

-----------------------------------------------------

POSES
Babe Watch Beauty
These poses are, amazing! Honestly, I can't imagine my post without them, they make it! At Sunshine and Seashells you can hit the gacha and grab 2 rares and 4 commons, they are all amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.