After School

Hello Starlings,

     Another lovely day for a blog. :) As I walked out of school I decided it would be a wonderful day for a walk. I stumbled across an abandoned land and had to explore. Walking around, I started to get tired and found a seat propped up by a wall, perfect for me to sit down and realax.

     Sitting down, I took a look around me and took the time to appreciate the beauty around me. Things don't have to be new to be beautiful and this place was proof of that. There is a lot of truth in the saying "one mans trash is another mans treasure."

    I got up and started to walk home, knowing that this is a place I would enjoy bringing my friends.

Sincerely,
     Angelica Darkbyrd






BACKPACK MishMish Jackalope Backpack (Teal)
This absolutely adorable backapack is a gacha item for L$50 a play.

BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Koko in Taupe
You can grab this stunning omega head/body applier in multiple tones now at the main store!

BRACELETS The Little Bat Rubber Bracelets
These bracelets are so cute! You can wear them as single, double or stacked and for left and/or right hand. Included as well is a HUD with 12 different colour options.

EARRINGS Zombie Suicide Winged Earrings
These absolutely lovely earrings can be purchased @The Secret Affair until September 30th. Included is a HUD with 10 different colours to mix and match on the wings. :)

EYE APPLIERS Arte Mist Eyes
These stunning eyes are from the September 2017 powder pack, I adore them.

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

HAIR !!Firelight!! Starbright in Naturals
This is one of Firelights first hairs and it may be my favourite. First off, it's absolutely adorable and I love the textures. I can't imagine a hair that would suit this outfit more! Each colour HUD comes with 12 different colour options, talk about a steal! 

HEELS & STOCKINGS LEGENDAIRE Thelma Heels
Another pair of incredibly sexy heels by LEGENDAIRE. The heels and stockings come with sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink. Included is a bow or no bow option for the heels as well as a HUD with 10 different colour options to play with.

LIPSTICK Izzie's Red Lipstick Set
This gorgeous lipstick was a steal! I grabbed it from Fifty linden Fridays yesterday for Catwa head and am so happy I did. Included are 4 styles of lips in 6 shades.

NAILS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Namrah's Nostalgia
Yet another amazing set of nails by Koffin Nails. These beauties can be purchased for Maitreya, Slink or Omega, or you can spring for the fatpack which is always the best deal! Included is 9 different options for both hands and feet. Grab it @Suicide Dollz until September 28th.

OUTFIT [WellMade] Bia Outfit
Wow! Yet another amazing creation from wellmade. This sexy school girl outfit comes in sizes for Belleza, eBody, Fitmesh, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, and Tonic bodies. Also included is a HUD with 3 different colour options to shange.

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.