The Magician

Hello Starlings,
 
     Fall may not be in the air quite yet, but magic sure is! Pick a card, any card! As I sat amongst the flowers at my home, I felt the magic surround me and quite enjoyed the delights that flowed through me.

    Todays post enjoys lots of beautiful goodies that I'm so excited to show off! I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd






BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Arnica in Pineapple
Once again, a stunning skin by 7DS. You can grab Arnica @The Chapter Four from September 5th - October 1st.

EYES Entice Doe Eye Appliers for Catwa Mesh Eyes
The HUD for these lovely eyes comes with 8 different eye colour options.


EYE MAKEUP Zombie Suicide Shy Eye Makeup
Such stunning eye makeup! Included is 15 different colour options in Catwa, LeLutka and Omega appliers. You can grab them @Darkness Monthly from September 5th - September 30th.  

HAIR Firelight Kadin Unisex Hair 
This is such a gorgeous hair! Perfect for males or females. It can both be edgy or elegant and I think that's perfect! There are 5 colour sets available as well as a Fatpack. Grab Kadin @Fashion Dazzle until September 25th.

HAIR (BANGS) Firelight Vixen Bangs
These gorgeous bangs were designed to go with the Kadin hair. I love that you can add these gorgeous bangs and they come in Wispy and Half style. Of course you can grab the same sets as Kadin so they match! :) Also @Fashion Dazzle until September 25th.

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

NAILS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Moroccan Chic (Silver)
These beautiful nails come in Silver and Gold options. Both HUD's have 9 different colours and can be bought as Maitreya, Omega, Slink or fatpack. Grab them @Genre from August 15th - September 11th, 2017. At Genre new items are 30% off and older themed sets are 50% off, so come grab some good deals!

SWEATER AND SOCKS [WellMade] Anabela Outfit
This hoodie is so cute, I love it! I love how it's oversized and looks so comfy! Options are for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and TMP bodies. Included is a hooded pullover as well as high socks and a HUD with 40 colour options to change the body/hood, inside hood, sleeves, strings and socks as well as 3 metal colours.

--------------

POSES
Something New A Magicians World and Magician's Card
I have to say, I'm absolutely in love with both of these poses, they are amazingly done! You can grab them @TWE12VE from September 12th to September 30th. This months theme is Magic!

Note: With the Magician's World pose, also included is a magic hat with cards flying out as well as a cane with a beautiful dove perched on it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.