Seduced

Hello Starlings,

     I have some eye candy for you today, my sexy husband has joined me for some..... enticing photos. Fair warning they're a little bit.... sexy indeed so run away if you're not into that! Haha! Without further ado...

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd




Approacthing me, Raevyn lightly blew on my neck and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. As he grabbed me possessively I raised my hand, trying to push away, teasing him, knowing it would edge him on. 


He pulled me tighter against his body and I bit my lip, warmth spreading through me like wild fire. I dug my nails into my palm, knowing I wouldn't be able to keep control for much longer. Every breath, every heart beat I fell more and more into his grasp, ready for him to take what we both needed.


I moved out of his grasp and tried to steady myself. He spun me around and grabbed my chin. Looking deep in my eyes he told me that I was beautiful, I was his Queen. My knees grew weak, hearing such words of affection from him always did this to me. I tried to keep my eyes aligned with his but my cheeks were growing red hot as I thought about all the things I wanted to do with him.


Finally, my knees gave way, I could not stand another moment without being in my Masters arms. I fell and he caught me, pulling me onto his lap. I finally took a moment to look at him, truly look at him and gasped. He was so handsome, so sexy. I had always known I was the luckiest girl in the world but I loved moments like these when I really took the time to appreciate every inch of his gorgeous body.

I risked one more glance at him and any control I had over my body was completely gone. I could not take it another moment. Shivers and heat took their turns coursing through my body making me lose my mind. He looked up at me and smiled knowing exactly what he was doing to me. Slowly he lay himself on the floor and beckoned me to him. I lay down over him and blushed at our closeness. There would be no denying it, tonight would be a night of perfect bliss. Every last worry faded away as I settled against his body, knowing forever that he is mine and I am his.


ANGELICA

BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Cicely in Pineapple
This stunning skin comes with an omega head and body HUD. Grab it in the mainstore, it's this months group gift!

BODY OIL *Bimba* Body Oil
This incredibly sexy oil includes Light, Medium and Dark options for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega and Slink bodies.

EYES Zinner Catwa Mesh Eye Applier
These are some seriously stunning eyes. Believe it or not, they were only L$1. Grab them HERE!


EYELINER RHEA Catwa Eyeliner #1
Another beautiful item for only L$1 and definitely a keeper! Grab it HERE!

HAIR TRUTH Chynna in Browns
This hair is so cute! It's such a lovely casual updo. I love how it frames my face! 

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

HEELS -KC- Savona Heels
These beautiful heels include sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink high feet as well as a colour HUD with 30 colours to choose from.

LIPSTICK [Pink Fuel] Lipstick Essentials in Red
Thank you powder pack! This stunning collection of lipsticks was a previous pack item and I use them almost daily!

OUTFIT Blueberry Date Night
So, I had to get the fatpack of this sexy outfit. Included is a bra, panties, dress and transparent dress. Compatible with Belleza, Maitreya and Slink mesh bodies. The Fatpack HUD comes with 
28 different colour options.

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!

STOCKINGS AND GARTERS Astralia Ginerva in Red
Both pieces are from the incredibly sexy Ginevra collection. I kinda own the whole set!



------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAEVYN

BODY Signature Gianni

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS SKIN Akool Noe in Normal Tones

BOTTOMS Pacagaia Creations Lucca Briefs
These briefs are a very sexy pair of underwear that will make your special lady drool. They come with sizes for Signature, Slink and Belleza bodies. Also included is a HUD with 12 colour options.

EYES No Shirt Sherlock Vermeer Mesh Eyes
These eyes are beautiful. The fatpack comes with 14 colour options and four different sizes.

GAUGES Bad Unicorn Clothing Gauges
These come in 4 sizes from small to extra large, they look awesome with any outfit. Another L$1 item!

HAIR Exile Traveler in Browns
This is my favourite hair. It includes 20 different options per HUD. Great style, suits any look.

HEAD CATWA Justin
This is the basic version and is fully customizable with many options for facial hair, eyes, and animations.

TATTOO ISUKA Baron
I found this awesome Tat from Isuka and is called Baron. It is designed exclusive for the Signature body but does come with an omega applier. I love the badass combination of ravens, skulls, and roses. Comes in 3 shades, fresh, normal, and faded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.