Love in Lace

Hello Starlings,
   
     As the summer nights come to an end, so does the sweet warmth they bring with them. Never cold, I have my Raevyn to hold me through the night. Putting on my gorgeous new lace dress and my sexiest pair of heels, I stand waiting for him to come home.

    Minutes go by, feeling like hours, I constantly play with my curls, twisting and pulling, hoping to look perfect for him. He opens the door and my breathe catches in my throat, more handsome than I remember even hours before.

     He watches me as I pose, I smile and let him watch, hoping he likes what he sees.


Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd







BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Lemon in Pineapple
This gorgeous omega head/body applier can be found @Anybody from September 4th - September 15th.

COLLAR Real Evil Simone Collar
This beautiful collar was a gift from Raevyn, it is opencollar scripted and has a HUD with lots of colour options!

DRESS Graffitiwear Dentelle Dress
So, so sexy! This hot little number is @Fashion Dazzle until September 25th. Included is sizes for Belleza, eBody, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic, and TMP mesh bodies. Also included is a HUD with 16 different colour options.

EYES Entice Doe Eye Appliers for Catwa Mesh Eyes
The HUD for these lovely eyes comes with 8 different eye colour options

EYESHADOW #Adored Tropical Babe Shadows
A previous Catwa Powder Pack item that I adore! Included with this is a HUD with 30 absolutely gorgeous colour options.

HAIR TRUTH Athena
I finally joined the TRUTH VIP group yesterday for L$350, my only thought it is, how did I go this long without being in it? This beautiful hair also includes both fatpack colour HUD's and a styling HUD with multiple different styles for this hair.

HAIR BOW {Vincue} and Momento Evie Bow in Thistle
This super cute hair bow is a gacha item and suits this ensemble very well!

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

HEELS LEGENDAIRE Rina Heels
These super sexy heels include sizes for Belleza. Maitreya and Slink High feet as well as a colour HUD with 10 different options.

LIPS  #Adored Enamoured Lips
These gorgeous lips are a previous powder pack item, included are 24 different options for catwa heads.

NAILS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Moroccan Chic (Gold)
These beautiful nails come in Silver and Gold options. Both HUD's have 9 different colours and can be bought as Maitreya, Omega, Slink or fatpack. They were available at Genre until yesterday. 

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.