LOTD #116

Hello Starlings,

     After an amazing week that included my RL birthday, I'm back and refreshed once again! Todays look is a sexy one and I'm loving it! Lots of beautiful items to show off today and I just can't wait! Enjoy!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd







ARMBAND The Little Bat Goddess Armband
This beautiful Armband can be found @Suicide Dollz from September 3rd to 15th. Include is a HUD with 16 different gem options.

BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Arnica in Pineapple
Once again, a stunning skin by 7DS. You can grab Arnica @The Chapter Four from September 5th - October 1st.

COLLAR Real Evil Simone Collar
This beautiful collar was a gift from Raevyn, it is opencollar scripted and has a HUD with lots of colour options!

EYES Entice Doe Eye Appliers for Catwa Mesh Eyes
The HUD for these lovely eyes comes with 8 different eye colour options.

HAIR !!Firelight!! Miranda in Browns
This is probably my #1 favourite hair in SL. I am so in love with how it flows across my face and makes me both beautiful and sultry. Miranda was recently on the steals and deals sale. Make sure you grab this hair, I promise you won't regret it! <3

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

HEELS LEGENDAIRE Lins Heels
These super cute heels are a new release fore LEGENDAIRE. I think they are so beautiful! Included are sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink High feet. Also included is a HUD with 10 colour options.

LEG GARTER Supernatural Shelby Garter in Black/Silver
This sexy garter was a previous gift from Supernatural and I absolutely love it.

LIPSTICK Zombie Suicide MM Lip Collection
When getting this gorgeous lipstick, you also get an included black lipstick! Compatible with Catwa, Omega, Lelutka and System layers. They are a hunt item that you can get during the Heart Shaped Glasses hunt from September 1st - 30th.

OUTFIT [WellMade] Ruth Outfit
This very sultry outfit can be found @Fashion Dazzle from September 1st - 25th and is definitely a must have. Included are Belleza, eBody, Maitreya and Slink sizes as well as omega black and white panties. Included HUD offers 10 different colour options.

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!

----------------

BASKET EARTHWORX Boho-Rilliant Basket (Cuddle)
This beautiful basket is available in 6 different colours and each with Cuddle or Adult options. The poses and texturing are perfect, I can imagine Raevyn and I cuddling many nights under the stars!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.