Born This Way

Hey awesome people,
     So a couple things.... first, thank you so much for helping me hit 500 views, I am so excited! Secondly, I have a couple new sponsors to announce, Facepalm and The Little Bat! Thank you, thank you! Your creations are phenomenal! I hope you all love this look as much as I do!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝


♥OUTFIT♥
[AdN] Born This Way
Outfit, Gloves, Shoes, Nails, Fishnets, Bracelets all incl.
L$99

♥SKIN♥
!Soul Skin
L$0 Group Gift

♥HORNS♥
!TLB - Batty Horns in Red
Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair
L$50 a play

♥COLLAR♥
!TLB - Batty Collar in Red
Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair
L$50 a play

♥HAIR♥
Action - Amelie Mesh Hair
L$377 with colour hud

♥EYES♥
{C.C.M.} Bicolor Eyes - Blue & Pink
L$20 for 6 eyes


Also Worn: Slink Visage - Becky, Lola's Tangos

LUCKOFTHEIRISH031015


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.