Meet Me After School

Hey awesome people,

     So today I'm showing off a sexy little number that I was dying to put on! Showing off a sexy outfit here and the nails are by a designer I recently discovered and have decided I must purchase everything from! Hope you like the outfit :)

P.S. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted... RL..... Shouldn't SL come first?!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝






What I'm Wearing


Lushish Catz - Hannah
Hunt for Your Inner Slut (No Long Available)
L$0


Dark Passion Koffin Nails - Vengeful Valentine
Through the month of March this item can be purchased at Olala
Slink hands and/or feet required
L$99




*HQ* Sugar Lips & Liner Collection
*HQ* Sugar Lips in Cherries Jubilee
L$1


!TLB - Drippy Love Collar
No image available
I found this little treasure at the Thrift Shop
(thrift shop now closed)
L$5


Chus! Poppet Lenses - FREE!
Chus! Poppet Lenses in Sea
L$0 


T.C. - Kawaii Glasses (Black)
T.C. - Black Kawaii Glasses
L$0 


LeLutka - Lumen Hair
Image Not Available
L$0 Group Gift


** [PUMEC]  - .:VLADA:. - GIFT **
[PUMEC] Vlada Skin
L$0


Also Worn: 
[BANNED] Dea Mesh Body
Slink Relaxed Hands
Slink High Feet







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.