Sassy Sweetheart

Hey awesome people,

     So... I have some AWESOME news to share! I now have a new sponsor, Geek Chic Creations! Also.... I got an awesome new dress :D You can see the earrings by Geek Chic Creations in my outfit this post. Almost at 100 pageviews, yay! I love you guys!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝







What I'm Wearing


EMPORIUM - Tina Dress 2
EMPORIUM - Tina Dress 2
L$150


e[Etchaflesh] Connect My Dots Steelheart Pumps With HUD for SLINK High Feet
[Etchaflesh] Connect my Dots Steelheart Pumps
Slink High Feet required
L$250
Buy Me Here


GCC - Lightning (Gold)
Geek Chic Creations - Lightning (Gold)
L$60


LeLutka - Sienna Hair
Image Not Available
L$0 Group Gift


** [PUMEC] - .:ALENA:. - SKIN - Summer **
[PUMEC] Alena Skin - Summer
L$599


*MM* Yummy Charm Jewelry Set
*MM* Yummy Charm Jewelry Set
L$10


-LpOca-Wrap hair with bow Red
♥-LpOca- Wrap Hair with Bow Red
L$1


AVELINE Mesh & System Eyes - Natural - Hazel (5 Irises,3 Pupils) 30 pairs of eyes
AVELINE Mesh & System Hazel Eyes
L$0


[M] FREEBIE // Slink Nail Polish // Elegant
[M] Elegant Slink Nail Polish
Slink hands are required
L$0


Also Worn: 
Slink Relaxed Hands
Slink High Feet
Slink Visage Head - Becky
LOLAS ::: TANGO ::: Mesh Breasts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.