Classic Beauty

Hey awesome people,

     Sadly over the course of at least the next week I will be a little busier with RL so not as much posting but I will post as often as I can, my inventory is full of wonderful things and I am dying to show them off! Love you all! <3

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝


































♥DRESS♥
!TLB - Holly Dress in Plum
L$150

♥HEELS♥
XBODY - High Black Stilettos
Slink high feet required
L$10 until May 1st!!!

♥LIPSTICK♥
7 Deadly S{k}ins - Sinful Red 2 Lipstick
L$150

♥SKIN♥
.::WOW::. Skins - Aileen GG 2014
L$0 past group gift

♥EYES♥
L'A Eyes - Center of Attention in Sky
L$300 for11 different coloured eyes

♥NAILS♥
*MC* January GG
L$0 Group Gift

♥HAIR♥
Magika - No
L$150

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.