The Cotton CANDY Monster Got Me..... & I'm Okay With It!

Hey awesome people,

     So I have some awesome news and the post title says it all! <3 My newest sponsor IS {CottonCANDYmonster}! First Off, thank you SO much to {C.C.M.} for taking me on as a blogger! Secondly OMG, if you haven't ever been to their store, GET OVER THERE! The prices... omg the prices... and the cuteness... OMG the cuteness! Get over there with this Taxi!

     Lastly, I have a very special thank you to an awesome new friend who has taught me some awesome photoshop basics! I am so happy with my work and thank you for the AMAZING teaching skills! You can see her blog here! Love ya! <3

     I hope everyone loves this look, it's cuteness overload!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝


♥SHIRT&PANTS♥
{C.C.M.} Antifashion - Gullacass
L$40

♥BOOTS♥
{C.C.M.} RazorCandy Boots - The Dark Knight
*NEW RELEASE*
L$40

♥EYES♥
{C.C.M.} Bicolor Eyes - Blue & Pink
L$20 for 6 eyes

♥LASHES♥
{C.C.M.} Confetti Eyelashes - Rainbow
L$30 for 5 colours

♥LIPS♥
{C.C.M.} Candy Lips - Bubblegum & Grape
L$0 Group Gift for 5 Lipsticks

♥HAIR♥
{C.C.M.} My Little Pony Hair - Minuette
L$70

♥WATCH♥
G.C.C. - Charlie Watch
L$65

♥NECKLACE♥
Gachapon! My Blushing Sweet
L$1

♥NAILS♥
Koffin Nails - Pastel Goth Gacha
Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair

♥SKIN&SHAPE♥
!Soul Gift Skin & Shape
L$0 Group Gift



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.