Dream Boat

Hello Starlings,

     I have a lovely new post for you, and so excited to show off the new RARE from the Astralia Gacha @The Arcade! I literally was about to give up and I won it, so excited! I am showing off some of my favourite pieces in this look, as always!


     Hope you like it!
Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd







BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS
Farrah in Pinapple
This gorgeous skin can be bought in, of course, the usual 7 Deadly S{k}in tones. Each comes with a omega head/body applier HUD which is super convenient and I love! You can find this beautiful skin @Vintage Fair from June 9th -25th

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR
Roselind in Browns
I am so in love with this hair! I feel like it's absolutely perfect for whatever look you are going for, whether it is formal, or casual! You can find it @L'elite starting on June 10th. This super cute hair can be bought in the following HUD's; Blacks/Silvers, Blonds, Browns, Colors, Essentials, Pastels and Reds.

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

LIPSTICK
Lipstick Essentials - Pinks
Another score from the May 2017 Powder Pack. I am getting so much use out of this powder pack that honestly, I can't justify NOT continuing my subscription. :) Included was the Pink and Red essentials HUD's for Catwa. Both HUDs contain 18 different lip options! I think the coolest part is there are also different types, e.g Shiny, Matte, etc... 

NECKLACE
Cosmos Necklace
I think this necklace from The Little Bat is absolutely gorgeous. I often have trouble with necklaces fitting me properly and this fits like a charm. Not only is it absolute stunning, you can change the gems with 10 different colour options!

OUTFIT
Celestia Outfit
This super cute outfit includes a top, skirt, boots and HUD to change the shirt between 32 different options! Talk about a bargain! You can find this sweet deal @Fitmesh Designers Expose June 2017 round. Compatible with the following mesh bodies; Freya, Isis, Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP and Tonic!

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

SHOES
Justine Wedges
Ahhh, I love these wedges so much! Though, I've never found and item from The Little Bat that I wasn't absolutely enamoured by. Purchasing these wedges includes sizes for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink High feet. The Best part? The 24 different colour options that you can use to change the studs and shoe base separately! Grab them @Jersey Shores from June 3rd - 30th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOAT
Dream Boat
Last but not least, is my gorgeous boat from Astralia! Seriously, I wanted this think so bad! It definitely doesn't disappoint either! There are a bunch of sit options for the couches on deck and in the pool as well as one for driving the boat! (It is however, a static boat). There is also a adorable bed placed on the second level! Definitely worth it! Grab it @The Arcade Gacha Event



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.