Cutie Loot - June

Hello Starlings,

     I decided to try Cutie Loot for the first time this month and I am so thankful I did, I did not find one item in this months box that I didn't absolutely love! Cutie Loot is released on the 8th of each month and has a monthly fee of L$1500. You get 12 incredible quality items that are HUD's/Fatpacks. Definitely worth the price! You can grab the boxes two ways, 1. via pre-order before the 7th of the month for L$1500. 2. After the official release, from the 8th onwards for L$3000. Both ways can be purchased here.

    I have to say, I've wanted an outfit like this for, pretty much ever, but have never founded exactly what I was looking for, now I have!

I am so blessed to have the Second Life I do, I have great friends, a great love, and amazing sponsors! Oh.... and of course... AMAZING READERS <3 I love you all!

Kisses,
     Angelica







BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS
Farrah in Pinapple
This gorgeous skin can be bought in, of course, the usual 7 Deadly S{k}in tones. Each comes with a omega head/body applier HUD which is super convenient and I love! You can find this beautiful skin @Vintage Fair from June 9th -25th

BOOTS
Kitsune Tsuki Socks in White
So these are called socks, but to me they are totally boots, and goodness they're cute! <3 They are from the Kitsune gacha by Caboodle.

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

GARTER
Akira Ninja Star in Pink
This is the perfect accessory to my outfit! I love that it's both cute and useful... muahaha. Say goodbye to all your enemies in style! Yet another gacha item! 

HAIR
Malibu Hair
This is the first Cutie Loot item I want to tell you about. This is such a cute ponytail and comes with 10 colour change HUD's as well as a rigged and fitmesh version of the hair!

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

HEAD PIECE
Summer Delights Headpiece
Another Cutie Loot June exclusive! I think it's absolutely adorable! The side flowers are optional addons. Includes is a colour HUD with multiple options for changing the flowers, grapes, flamingos, leaves, etc....!

LIPSTICK
Marian Lipstick
This is a super cute lipstick applier HUD, also an exclusive in June Cutie Loot. It is exclusively for Catwa mesh head and comes with 5 colour options.

NAILS
Mermaid Nails
Super cute nails! Another part of Cutie Loot June of course. Included are Maitreya and Omega HUD's with 10 different options!

NECKLACE
Ariel Necklace
Cutie Loot alert! This is the most adorable mermaid tail necklace ever! I love it! Included is HUD to change the metal colour between 4 different options.

OUTFIT
Sailor Bikini
Excuse me while I freak out! When I opened this I got so excited, this outfit alone was completely worth the L$1500 Cutie Loot box price. Where to start? The quality of this is absolutely phenomenal. It also comes in 5 colour styles. Sailor Moon anyone? Maitreya only, good thing I'm obsessed with my Maitreya body! Did I say, I LOVE THIS?!?

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

SUNGLASSES
Heart Sunglasses
I don't wear a ton of sunglasses but these are so adorable. They have 8 colour options so they will match with pretty much every outfit.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.