Somewhere Out There

Hello Starlings,

     It's been a busy and fun day! I have some news for you! I have gotten myself two more sponsors that I am ecstatic to blog for and show off their delightful creations for all of you! Both will be featured below, and I am certain you will fall as in love with their work as I have!

     Please check out my sponsors page for all of the details on them! I hope you like this post. I learned some new photo techniques and really had fun!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd








BODY
Lara Mesh Body

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

EYESHADOW
Blossom Shadows
This eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous. I am so excited to share it with you. The best part? From June 25th - July 10th this omega applier will be part of the L$1 Crazy for Kawaii hunt! 

HAIR
Halcyon in Reds
This beautiful hair can be grabbed from the lucky boards on the top of the store. I am so in love with this style! The HUD includes 12 red variations to choose from.

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

HEAD AND BODY APPLIERS
Birdie in Pineapple
As always, this skin comes with the 7DS unique Omega Head/Body HUD which I absolutely love! Honestly, it's so convenient! You can get this beautiful skin was available at the previous round of Lost and Found, if you can't find it in store now, I'm sure Izara would be willing to sell it to you, she's the sweetest! 

LIPS
Valentina Lipsticks
This stunning pallet is available in store and on marketplace. Your purchase includes options for Lelutka, Catwa and Omega. They have a high gloss finish and you get 6 different colour options. How can you go wrong?

NAILS
Sun Fire Gloss
These stunning nails can be found @Costmetic Fair until June 30th.You can grab the Maitreya, Omega, Slink or Fatpack version. Each HUD comes with 12 different nail options for both hands and feet!

PANTS
Bea Flare Jeans
I am so spoiled, these were on my wishlist and my hubby bought them for me! The detail on them is incredible. They are compatible with Classic avatar as well as Tonic, TMP, Slink, Belleza and Maitreya Mesh bodies. Included is a HUD with 20 different options.

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

TOP
Kimmy Shirt in Pink
Goodness, the shirt is both sexy and adorable. Once again, I am in awe of the detail and work put into this. It's compatible with standard avatars as well as Tonic, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, TMP and Venus mesh bodies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.