Always and Forever

Hello Starlings,

     I finally got Raevyn available to take photos with me. He is so handsome <3 When I'm not blogging, I love to snuggle with my amazing husband, I am his always and forever, and he is mine forever and always!

    I have some gorgeous goodies to show off today on both of us, hope you like them!

Kisses,
     Angelica and Raevyn Darkbyrd <3








HER

BODY
Lara Mesh Body

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR
Capella in Browns
I am so in love with this hair. As per usual, I got it in browns. It frames my face perfectly. I kind of want to grab the fatpack because it's so fabulous! Grab this beauty @Flawless Guest List from June 9th to June 18th.

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

HEAD AND BODY APPLIERS
Apple in Pineapple
Apple is the stunning June offer skin, so you better grab it while it's out. I think it's gorgeous and love that it has such a vibrant lip colour. It can be bought in Apricot, Caramel, Chestnut, Cotton Candy, Oak, Pineapple, Sand and Taupe Omega Head/Body HUDS.

HEELS
Collette Shoes
These absolutely adorable heels can be found @Darkness Monthly from June 5th to June 30th. They are compatible with Belleza, Slink and Maitreya High feet. Included is a colour change HUD with 8 different options.

NECKLACE
Dragon Lariat Necklace
This is such a gorgeous fantasy themed necklace. It is so incredibly detailed and well done! The lower gem can be changed between 8 colour options.

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

SHORTS
Angel Shorts
This isn't my first time blogging these shorts and it wont be my last. I am so obsessed with them, they are so cute and sexy! They are compatible with Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus mesh bodies. 10 awesome colour options you can't go wrong with these shorts!


TOP
+Facepalm+
Dark Mind
Grab this awesome tank @Darkness Monthly from June 5th to 30th. 2 different text options, but this one was my fave! Compatible with Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Physique, TMP, Venus and Standard Avatars!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HIM
Note: I'm sorry but I don't know the number of colours on HUD's, other bodies, etc...

BODY

EYES
Vermeer Eyes

HEAD
Kyle Mesh Head

OUTFIT
Grim Outfit

SHOES
Shane Sneakers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.