Waiting...

Hello Starlings,

     I have a sexy look for you today. Fair warning, I have been shopping ALOT lately. T_T Hope you enjoy my shopping as much as I do :P As always, feel free to let me know if there is anything you would like to see on my blog. <3

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd







BODY
Lara Mesh Body

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR
Hubble in Browns
You can get this gorgeous hair @Fifty5 Thursday for only L$55 per colour pack today only. Tomorrow it will go to regular price. There are multiple different colour option packs to purchase and it comes in fine or thick hair options. Love it <3!

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

HEAD AND BODY APPLIERS
Birdie in Pineapple
As always, this skin comes with the 7DS unique Omega Head/Body HUD which I absolutely love! Honestly, it's so convenient! You can get this beautiful skin was available at the previous round of Lost and Found, if you can't find it in store now, I'm sure Izara would be willing to sell it to you, she's the sweetest! 

NAILS
Roses are Forever
I love these nails, oh my goodness! You can find these exclusive nails @Midsummer Enchantment until July 9th. They can be purchased for Slink, Maitreya, and Omega, or you can purchase the fatpack. The nail HUD has 10 stunning options for fingernails and toenails, such a phenomenal deal!

OUTFIT
Lucindas Lace
Hot, hot, hot! I am absolutely in love with this sexy as hell outfit. The way it clings to my curves and shows off my figure is amazing. You can get this beauty in the main store, it is made for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, TMP, Venus and standard avatars. Also, the colour HUD includes 7 different colour options!

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

-----------------------------------------

POSE 1, 3 AND 4
Gift Pose 4 (3)

POSE 2
Bento Pose 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.