Rezz Day 2017

Hello Starlings,

     Today is my 7th Rezz Day! I can't believe I have been in SL for 7 years, it's been a wonderful journey. I want to thank each and every one of you for making this ride so special! What other way is there to celebrate my rezz day, than a new blog post?

I hope you enjoy!

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd






BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS
Luka in Pineapple
Another breathtaking skin! You can grab this beauty @eBento until July 7th.

DRESS
Simple Sundress in Fuschia
Ahh, this dress is so beautiful. It's so sexy and textured so well, I am in absolute awe. I am so blessed to be blogging this for you all! <3 You can find these at @Guest List - Hello Summer Cart Sale until June 18th, so you better go grab it! The dress is compatible with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass and Physique Mesh bodies. The colour options are Pink, Fuschia, Blue, Mint, Lemon and Lilac at L$100 each.

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR
Daemon Hair in Dark Unicorn
This hair is so cute and unique, I've never seen anything like it! Brand spankin' new in the main store and comes in a ton of colours!

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

HEELS
Abby Heels
Of course, I am absolutely addicted to shoes from -KC- Couture. These are no exception, gorgeous and a ton of colour options, 45 to be exact. These shoes can be worn with Belleza, Eve, Maitreya, and Slink High Feet.

NECKLACE
Le Petit Fleur Necklace
This adorable necklace is the perfect addition to this outfit, I love it!

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

-----------------------------------

POSES
Model Poses
I love all of these poses, they are super well done! You can grab the pack of all 5 at the pain store, they're located right by the lucky boards!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.