Saturday Sale - June 2017

Hello Starlings,

     I have a few pieces of news for you. Also, I wanted to share with you the goodies you can get at the Saturday Sale. Make sure you get there before midnight so you can grab all the goodies!

    So my news, I now blog for Something New poses and Dark Passions/Koffin Nails! I am so incredibly excited and greatful for these opportunities, I never take my blogging for granted, I am so happy that I have found my passion!

     There are so many goodies at the Saturday Sale that it was hard to stop myself from buying everything, I hope you get as many goodies as I did!

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd

0




PHOTO 1

OUTFIT
Easy A Outfit in Sky
This sexy as hell outfit comes with the Sky and Tan versions when purchasing from the Saturday Sale box. Included is a cardigan, skirt, bra and panties, and is compatible with maitreya, hourglass and physique bodies.

HEELS
Bow Wedge Flip Flops
In celebration of National Flip Flop day you can grab four different flip flop style shoes at REIGN for L$50 each, OR L$150 for the four shoe fatpack! These come with a colour HUD and are compatible with Belleza, Maitreya and Slink mid feet.


POSE AND PROP
Summer Lovin' - Pose and Prop
I love this pose, it's very cute, and VERY summery! You can grab it from the enmeshed subscription box that was released on June 1st! The theme is Summer Love and you can grab it HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PHOTO 2

BIKINI
Kini v2
This is a must have bikini! It comes with 8 adorable pattern options and is compatible with Isis, Physique, Venus, Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya bodies.

HEELS
Amber Heels
These platform style heels are incredible. I love that they are black and can match everything but have 14 different colour options for the heel. Compatible with Maitreya, Slink High and Belleza feet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL

BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS
ILLY in Tone 3
This absolutely gorgeous skin is from the June 2017 powder pack that came out today, I am so impressed by it. Included is 4 different catwa head and omega body tones. Also included on the HUD is 5 eyeshadows and 5 lipsticks. (I'm currently wearing one of the shadows.)

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR
!!Firelight!!
Starbright Hair in Naturals
This hair is honestly so cute and so well done I'm absolutely in love with it! You definitely want to go to the main store and grab a copy, it's worth it for sure! The colour HUD includes 12 different options, totally worth it!

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

LIPS
Enamored Lips - Push Pop Edition
These super cute lips are also from this months powder pack. I think they are absolutely adorable. Included are Catwa and Omega HUD's with 24 different lip options! Love it!

NAILS
Shattered Dream
These nails are absolutely stunning, as always! They are sold it packs for Maitreya, Slink and Omega. All HUD's come with the options to apply 9 different nail colours to both fingernails and toenails. They are completely worth getting! Grab them @Spotlight Event until June 22nd, so go grab them! What are you waiting for? <3

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.