Waiting for You

Hello Starlings,

     I have a sweet and sexy look for you today. Showing off a hot outfit from Fitmesh Designers Expose. Also, I once again blog for Alli&Ali Designs so I am showing off an adorable hair for you!

I hope you enjoy this look as much as I do!

Kisses,
     Angelica








BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS
Veerle in Pineapple
This Stunning skin will be @Tropical Fair until June 16th so you'll definitely want to grab it ASAP. As always, this skin has shading and lighting that are spot on. I think that pretty much every skin from 7DS is perfection. The omega face/body appliers can be bought in medium/dark and pale/medium sets and individual tones of Cashew, Chestnut, Pineapple, Taupe and Walnut.

CHOKER
Heart Choker in Red
Ahhhh, so cute! You can get this adorable gacha item at the main store. There are 10 basic colours to be won as well as 2 rares with the word Drop Dead and Plz Die on them. 

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR
Motoko hair in Dark Brown Faded.
Brand new in the main store! I am not usually one for really short hairs but this one is just so cute! I really love the texturing and the fact that there's some longer hair in the front!

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

LIPS
Nina Lips
These stunning lips (as always) will be @Suicide Dollz until June 26th. I love how subtle and gorgeous they are. They are made for Lelutka and Catwa mesh heads. Both applier HUD's include 12 different lip options, so you'll definitely find the perfect shade!

OUTFIT
Karla Lingerie in Red
This lingerie is so sexy, I put it on and feel amazing about my avatar! It is an Exclusive @Fitmesh Designers Expose so you're going to want to get there before June 21st! This set comes with the top, skirt, panties and stockings. Compatible with Slink, Maitreya and Belleza mesh bodies. You can by this sexy set in Pink, Black or Red.

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.