Beautiful Day

Hello Starlings,

     Today was a beautiful day! I decided it would be a good day to explore, sunny and calm.... I discovered a lone swing and took the time to relax and enjoy the world around me. Sometimes, all you need is to be still and remember the great things in love.

     As the warm breeze picked up, so did my mood. I walked over, leaning against the tree I took in a deep breath and exhaled a sigh of relief. Today is a good day.

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd








BODY
Lara Mesh Body

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR
Starbright in Naturals
This is one of Firelights first hairs and it may be my favourite. First off, it's absolutely adorable and I love the textures. I can't imagine a hair that would suit this outfit more! Each colour HUD comes with 12 different colour options, talk about a steal! 

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

HEAD AND BODY APPLIERS
Birdie in Pineapple
As always, this skin comes with the 7DS unique Omega Head/Body HUD which I absolutely love! Honestly, it's so convenient! You can get this beautiful skin was available at the previous round of Lost and Found, if you can't find it in store now, I'm sure Izara would be willing to sell it to you, she's the sweetest! 

LIPSTICK
Black Berry Lipstick Duo
Beautiful! This lipstick is so vibrant, and makes my lips look incredible! Grabbing this gives you two lip options, this gorgeous berry, or black! Included is versions for Catwa, LeLutka and Omega.

NAILS
Ornate Ombre
You can grab these stunning nails in Slink, Maitreya, Omega or Fatpack! Every HUD comes with 12 absolutely breathtaking nail applier options for both hands and feet. I absolutely love the detail that gets put into nails from Koffin Nails and these may be one of my absolute faves! You can pick them up @Midsummer Enchantment until July 9th.

OUTFIT
Presley
This hot new release is a must have on your shopping list! The sexy outfit comes with a skirt and top for Hourglass, Maitreya, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. Included is a HUD for each part, top and bottom, with 9 different colour options! A bonus inclusion is a pair of adorable sunglasses!

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

SHOES
Pattern Amala Wedges
These wedges are adorable and very summery! Included are sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink High and TMP feet. The included HUD has 17 beautiful options to choose from. Grab them while they are on sale, L$50 per pair or L$150 for a pack of 4 different summer style shoes!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Photos were taken at Devin 1, an absolutely breathtaking and very photogenic sim!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.